Engineering Career Fair – Fairs are a mix of all engineering majors and associated STEM majors.
- February 8, 2022; 12:00 – 5:00pm (in-person, Scheman Building and Hilton Coliseum)
- February 16, 2022; 10:00am – 5:00pm (virtual, through CyHire)
Business, Industry and Technology Career Fair – Focused on Business, Liberal Arts & Sciences, and Human Sciences majors.
- February 9, 2022; 12:00 – 5:00pm (in-person, Hilton Coliseum)
People to People Career Fair – Focused on Human/Social Services, Education, Health/Wellness, Government, Hospitality, and Events – Hosted by the Colleges of Human Sciences and Liberal Arts and Sciences.
- February 9, 2022; 12:00 – 5:00pm (in-person, Scheman Building)
Design Career Fair –
- February 17, 2022; 12:00 – 5:00pm (in-person, Memorial Union)
- February 24, 2022; 10:00am – 3:00pm (virtual, through CyHire)
Teacher Education Career Fair –
- March 7, 2022; 1:00 – 4:00pm (in-person, ISU Alumni Center)
Contacts for Career Fairs:
Lois Benning, Agriculture and Life Sciences Career Services: email@example.com, 515-294-4725
Colby Clark, Business Career Services: firstname.lastname@example.org, 515-294-2542
Tiffany Atilano, Design Career Services: email@example.com, 515-294-0735
Kate Cossa, Engineering Career Services: firstname.lastname@example.org, 515-294-2540
Amanda Schickel, Human Sciences Career Services: email@example.com, 515-294-0626
Leslie Ginder, Liberal Arts and Sciences Career Services: firstname.lastname@example.org, 515-294-8691